Luna's gonna be fine, I've got everything figured out. And I'm hoping I don't have any more werewolf dreams.







Okay, it was obviously an accident. I'd never deliberately harm my cat. I had a very vivid dream, where I was a werewolf. I chased that feral down and clamped my jaws over her throat- only to wake up to find that I'd bitten Luna in my sleep.



I feel terrible about it because she's kinda sick after the fight with that asshole cat.



She was cuddling for comfort and I betrayed her. Not deliberately, but still. she doesn't trust me at all now.



I had to cancel the vet appointment, because I don't want him to figure out I bit her. He'd definitely assume it was deliberate and I'd get in deep trouble. I can't afford to go to jail for animal abuse. My family needs me. And besides it wasn't even animal abuse it was an accident.



So, luckily, somebody on reddit messaged me privately with a source for antibiotics. They literally saved Luna's life!



I need to do some research about how to dose it, but if the meds get here in time, everything will be fine.



I just hope the cat starts to trust me again...



And for the first time ever I hope I don't have another werewolf dream.



Honestly, it felt amazing in the moment. I felt so strong and deadly and effective. Sinking my fangs into that bastard feral cat was the truest catharsis I ever felt- even though it was apparently all in my dream.



But it led to my cat being harmed in real life. I don't want that to happen again, who knows how bad that could end up.



Anyway, I really don't have any poem this time. I just feel so confused.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Wierwolf Howls- poem and journal entry

Tomorrow morning I'm going to prove that werewolves really exist...

The Wierwolf's Dream